When I saw this exercise I headed for Manchester Town Hall as they have a room full of statues. In fact I didn’t bother with those but chose to draw the two large statues just inside the main entrance. One thing that appealed to me was the side lighting from the entrance which gave good modelling. Several in the sculpture hall were either badly lit or very evenly lit. I found statues are able to hold a pose far longer than a life model!
- Printmaking 1 – P36 – Further Experiments February 1, 2015
- Printmaking – P34 – My First Monoprints January 24, 2015
- Monoprint or Monotype? January 24, 2015
- Photography 1 – P14 – Assignment One “The Square Mile” – Tutor Report October 30, 2014
- Photography 1 – P14 – Assignment One “The Square Mile” September 14, 2014
The Story So Far …